LC100 Body ECU (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi
Im sure there is someone who can easylie answer my question:

after my restoration and some welding on my 2005 land cruiser hdj100 4.2TD, the body ECU has some issues: the domelights dont work anymore (blow the fuses), the central lock dont work from the passenger side anymore and also the remote control of the key dont work.
The analysis led me to the body ecu.

i found a replace unit.
My question is now, will it work with my current keys or do i have to change other ecu's or reprogramm something? Is it a plug and play change?

thanks! And have nice sunday

58E08FB2-D161-46AE-A22D-E0F2ABA6C761.jpeg

CFF3A6B1-36CC-4125-9A16-0440166243F0.jpeg

6CB163C4-6FEC-49BF-AD22-74BFDEA67B05.jpeg

No worries about keys. The immobilizer info is stored in the engine ecu.

Did this end up working for you? My 99 lx470 doesn't have power to dome lights, locks, the keyfob, and other accessories when the truck is turned off. When turned to on and/or running, it works normally. Any luck?

Did this end up working for you? My 99 lx470 doesn't have power to dome lights, locks, the keyfob, and other accessories when the truck is turned off. When turned to on and/or running, it works normally. Any luck?
Hi
No to be honest i dont have any interior lights. But all the other things work. I guess there is a bad circuit that causes the fuse to blow up. I Installed auxillary led lights and im fine with this solution.

Sorry that i could not help you out...

Greethings from Switzerland

Hi
No to be honest i dont have any interior lights. But all the other things work. I guess there is a bad circuit that causes the fuse to blow up. I Installed auxillary led lights and im fine with this solution.

All good man, I finally got it figured out! Previous owner put a 15A fuse in the 20A ECU-B fuse slot 🤦‍♂️

Hi

Hello, to confirm, this resolved your issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom