LC100 2UZ-FE A343F Transmission Filter Service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone;

I am planning to change my 2001 LC100 A343F Transmission oil filter. Has anyone did it before? What are things that I should pay extra attention?

And another thing, the filter itself. There are many parts around there, on some websites it says it's a A343F filter but for 80 series, not including the 100's. Are they the same filters? I know that 80 series also use 343 transmissions but are there major changes in between them? And if someone knows can tell me the torque specs of the filter and oil pan.

What I've found is that, hope it's correct;

They look like the same filters. Using Mcgeorge Toyota I found PN 35330-60030. Double check to confirm it will fit your vehicle but it looks like the above per google.

I'll let someone else chime in on on torque specs, I don't have a FSM.

Up...

Planning to buy a NAPA filter for my A343f. I actually live outside of US but frequently visit Canada/United States.

Has anyone ever used Napa Transmission Filters without problem?

Thanks.

Take photos of particles in the pan. Get the magnets back in the same places.
Do NOT, really do NOT over torque the pan bolts! Not even a little!
Used a Toyota filter when I did mine.

Is there actually a replacement interval for the filter?

I've got the filter. I am gonna get it replaced and inspected soon.
Take photos of particles in the pan. Get the magnets back in the same places.
Do NOT, really do NOT over torque the pan bolts! Not even a little!
Used a Toyota filter when I did mine.

Thanks, I'll pay attention to that but first I've got to learn somehow the torque specs.

Is there actually a replacement interval for the filter?

I don't think there is. But I'll open it, take look in the pan magnets, and filter, inspect how selenoids look etc.... When I open it I prefer to close it with a new filter.

And here I got another question, here in this forum I've seen a thread that there is a selenoid pressure adjustment valve on the valve body, someone showed the "high-med-low" positions. For what we should change it, what it really does, can someone tell me? Cuz my transmission is filling the reverse a bit late, I mean like half a second maybe, no slipping, no hard shifting or anything else, works fine. Sometimes on full throttles from second to third kicks while shifting. No other issues. If I change the pressure selenoid position, how will it result, in both manners, for low and high.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom