LC wheel upgrade (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I wanted something new and found a set of 16x8's. I had them stripped down and after 2+hours of fishing through paint chips and visualizations I found what I thought would look good on the Sandstorm/beige ... New tires too. Usually my go to tire is the General Grabber AT2 but wanted to change it up as well.

KIMG0102_zpssv1hc0yf.jpg

IMG_2309_zpskjyenbdy.jpg

KIMG0101_zpsbmmt0fff.jpg

KIMG0104_zpsa0jordbj.jpg

Those particular 80-series wheels are the best-looking stock Toyota mag wheels ever made IMO.

wow man, love it. I have been looking at doing my first lift and am totally clueless, but I love the stock wheels. Don't know if I want them the silver anymore on my Beige, but I would love to know what kind of paint you used.

I wanted something new and found a set of 16x8's. I had them stripped down and after 2+hours of fishing through paint chips and visualizations I found what I thought would look good on the Sandstorm/beige ... New tires too. Usually my go to tire is the General Grabber AT2 but wanted to change it up as well.

KIMG0102_zpssv1hc0yf.jpg

IMG_2309_zpskjyenbdy.jpg

KIMG0101_zpsbmmt0fff.jpg

KIMG0104_zpsa0jordbj.jpg

KIMG0102_zpssv1hc0yf.jpg

IMG_2309_zpskjyenbdy.jpg

KIMG0101_zpsbmmt0fff.jpg

KIMG0104_zpsa0jordbj.jpg

Let us all know how the Dick Cepek's hold up and if they are loud on the freeway. I almost bought those but was advised to try KM2/s, I can say these KM2's are silent on the freeway and really good offroad aired down to 16psi. I will post up the mileage I get too. My stock BFG A/T ko2 lasted almost 60k, pretty good really. I expect maybe 30k out of my KM2's.

A few thousand miles on the tires. Road noise to me isn't really noticeable. Some chunks taken out of the treads on the edges. But i beat the hell out of my fj so to me that's normal and acceptable. They do great on trail rides whether on full air or down to 15'ish. Depending on how they do in the snow will determine if I'll get them again. Snow is coming soon here in Montana, I'll report back when it does

Let us all know how the Dick Cepek's hold up and if they are loud on the freeway. I almost bought those but was advised to try KM2/s, I can say these KM2's are silent on the freeway and really good offroad aired down to 16psi. I will post up the mileage I get too. My stock BFG A/T ko2 lasted almost 60k, pretty good really. I expect maybe 30k out of my KM2's.
I got no less than 35K out of the last 2 sets of KM2s I ran as my daily / weekend warrior. Switched to KO2s last year to save a few bucks and it hasn't slowed me down on the trails yet.