Land Cruiser tough. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
These 2 trucks rear ended me. Everyone is ok. Toyota tough but can't beat Land Cruiser.

20141106_103952.jpg

20141106_104007.jpg

20141106_161102.jpg

damn Peter!!! glad everyone is ok but how did that 4runner flip if it rear ended you?

damn Peter!!! glad everyone is ok but how did that 4runner flip if it rear ended you?

The 4runner rear ended the Tundra, Tundra rear ended me as i was pulling into emergency lane since i know Tundra is going to shove me into the 5 -6 cars in front. The Tundra bounced into 2nd lane as 4runner ran into the Tundra's wheel in the 3rd lane, ripping off the Tundra wheel and flip. At least 20 cars stopped along the 3 lane to check on the flipped 4runner and clear debris so at least an extra lane can be open to traffic.

The 5-6 cars in front of me was braking abruptly because someone's hood pop up in front of them and slowing down.

Last edited:
Wow, looks like nobody was hurt, I hope. Glad your Cruiser isn't worse. That 4Runner had a lot of crap in it!

405 N south of the 110?

Yea, 405 N between Wilmington and Carson.

Thought so, I grew up in Torrance and still drive that stretch to see my Pops.

These 80s are tough indeed. Years back a lady drove right into the back of mine while it was parked with her Sienna. She turned to take a sippy cup from one of her kids and never even hit the brakes. Pushed the engine into the firewall and totaled her car, only put a dent the size of a quarter in the tailgate and killed the plastic factory bumper corner on the 80.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom