Lance in Moab..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought it was going to be the one from the Kokopelli trail. That was the steep one that had me on three wheels pointing down, my lesson in picking a better drop off for the front tires. Graham had to jump on my back bumper, and try not pinch the turtle's head off.
 
Oh, I can find that one. But you better take your gravol, it's shakey as the springs of a Spaniard's mattress on his honeymoon!

edit whoops- that one is on the GoPro so shouldn't be as bad...
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that's the one. Have you ever exchanged video with the people at Hell Gate???
 
Yeah, I was thinking more along the lines, like one those low riders with the tiny wheels sticking out 12"s from the fender, that should stop a roll over. :hhmm:
 
Well, in his defence, that was one hell of a steep descent overall... I really thought he was going to flop it!
 
and here he is in his natural element... (new link) I got stuck here- something about expecting to have CDL and Lockers F and R but them not being hooked up?


http://youtu.be/e-Ce_uWcPDM
 
Last edited:
Can you say 'bath house'?

sing it with me- 'It's fun to stay at the Y M C....
DSC_0008.webp
 
Another caption contest?


"Graham help me!!, there's a donkey in the water and it's tuggin' my shorts!"
 
It was the Nestea Plunge. That's the place where we cleaned up along with our muddy trucks.
 
Well, knowing Lance, there was Tea involved... and his nose....
 
The more that I think about, the more I feel uneasy what you might do with this picture. Knowing you, you probably have it in your special room your wife doesn't know about, with a box of kleenex, some jergens and kid gloves.
 
Back
Top Bottom