KZJ78 Steering Wheel OE Options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi folks,

So, I am about to take possession of my imported KZJ78 and day now. I've only seen her in pictures, but I alreadyknow that the aftermarket steering wheel must go.

I am in the market for a gray OEM steering wheel, or perhaps, a Toyota OE wheel that would fit the KZJ78 without major rocket surgery.

Are there sites that can tell you what fits this vehicle? I know it's a long shot since the KZJ78 is not readily recognized at least by US based sites.

And, if you have an OE wheel that you want to let go, I'll haul it out for you maybe..? :hmm:
Any help would be great!

If the aftermarket steering wheel is Nardis, you may be able to sell it and recoup enough to buy OEM steering wheel new. Just punch in the VIN in toyodiy and find out what the OEM steering part number is and go from there. Most likely can order from partsouq, amayama, etc.

I know they dont have it on partsouq but keep checking, sometimes they restock on things like that. as far as your current wheel, if it's a Nardi wheel you can sell it for a decent price. I was actually looking for one a year ago but didnt want to spend the money on a new one and couldnt find a decent used one

Thank you guys for the replies. Although the truck is not here yet (any day now) I can tell from the pics that it is indeed a Nardi wheel. It looks just like this one in the picture.

That is good to know. I guess I will keep on searching for an OEM.

Also, can anyone school me on how to identify a compatible steering wheel? Particularly from another Toyota model? I know it can be done with certain combinations.

Cheers!

Img_2022_04_20_10_22_45.jpeg

Thank you guys for the replies. Although the truck is not here yet (any day now) I can tell from the pics that it is indeed a Nardi wheel. It looks just like this one in the picture.

That is good to know. I guess I will keep on searching for an OEM.

Also, can anyone school me on how to identify a compatible steering wheel? Particularly from another Toyota model? I know it can be done with certain combinations.

Cheers!

View attachment 2987051
Let me know when you get your replacement OEM steering wheel and what you’re thinking of selling your aftermarket one. I might be interested if it’s in good condition.

Check for part number 451006019003. That’s the last I got for the KZJ78 steering wheel.

I have two 70 Series steering wheels. One in original vinyl, the other is a refurbished leather wheel. Both are gray.

IMG_20220622_003030.jpg

Nice!

But do you have the 1994+ ones? (The one with the LandCruiser without the embossed borders?

Thanks!

I also need one after Tigris gets his. Oddly enough, I have the same Nardi wheel in my KZJ78 that I would like to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom