Wanted KZJ78 or KZJ71 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking for three different parts for a KZJ78 or KZJ71.
- AC condenser assembly - Toyota part number 88460-60120.
- tachometer - Toyota part number 83242-6A100. I could also buy they entire instrument cluster if you don't want to break it apart.
- running boards and brackets.... both sides of cars. This one I need for only the KZJ78 so it is the full length.

These can all come from different sources. I'm sure I'll develop new parts requirements over time, so if you're parting out a box Prado, let me know.

I'm looking for three different parts for a KZJ78 or KZJ71.
- AC condenser assembly - Toyota part number 88460-60120.
- tachometer - Toyota part number 83242-6A100. I could also buy they entire instrument cluster if you don't want to break it apart.
- running boards and brackets.... both sides of cars. This one I need for only the KZJ78 so it is the full length.

These can all come from different sources. I'm sure I'll develop new parts requirements over time, so if you're parting out a box Prado, let me know.
Can get you a tach or the cluster for sure

I have running boards in Colorado.
What part of CO? My suspicion is shipping would be obnoxious, but I might be driving to CO sometime this spring... likely to the Gunnison / Crested Butte area coming from the south or west. It's unlikely I'd make it as far as Denver, though I guess I could divert.

What part of CO? My suspicion is shipping would be obnoxious, but I might be driving to CO sometime this spring... likely to the Gunnison / Crested Butte area coming from the south or west. It's unlikely I'd make it as far as Denver, though I guess I could divert.
I'm in the north suburbs of Denver (Broomfield)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom