Trade Ks. Trade 40 series parts for 79+ headlight bezel, hardtop header, misc (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In northeast Kansas. Need parts for my basket case 79. Searching for windshield frame. Also need hardtop rear header bar for ambulance doors, square headlight bezel, non mangled bib, Rh running board(with no rust) I also have smaller items I'm needing(emblems, windshield knobs, lower dash pads, ambulance door strikers, sun visors, wiper arms, etc). I have the following items to trade- Thanks everybody!

KIMG1111.JPG

KIMG1110.JPG

KIMG1103.JPG

KIMG1106.JPG

KIMG1355.JPG

Last edited:
These items are for 79+, seat and rad. Support in previous post are earlier.

KIMG1361.JPG

KIMG1358.JPG

KIMG1360.JPG

KIMG1359.JPG

KIMG1356.JPG

No deep pitting or apparent pinholes, looks very solid. Removed weatherstrip along the bottom so you can see what you're getting. Has a little crinkle going on on the lower rh corner

KIMG1517.JPG

KIMG1518.JPG

KIMG1519.JPG

KIMG1515.JPG

KIMG1516.JPG

I could do some rust repair on these to sweeten the deal if need be.

KIMG1566.JPG

KIMG1565.JPG

KIMG1562.JPG

KIMG1563.JPG

KIMG1564.JPG

If you haven’t found some, I have a few items. Windshield knobs, I believe the ambulance door strikers, one piece of the lower dash pad - not sure if it’s correct for your year.

Some dealerships are doing free shipping for 75.00 or better purchase. Bumperette and bumper from them. Paul

If you haven’t found some, I have a few items. Windshield knobs, I believe the ambulance door strikers, one piece of the lower dash pad - not sure if it’s correct for your year.

Some dealerships are doing free shipping for 75.00 or better purchase. Bumperette and bumper from them. Paul
I knew of front bumper still being available from Toyota but was unaware of the bumperettes, good to know- thank you. Pm inbound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom