KS Rocks Outing - Saturday 7/22 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I am headed out to KS Rocks with one of my buddies from work that got a wrangler a little while back. He is pretty close to stock, so we will just be doing a very light wheeling, mostly exploring day, and they might hop in my rig for a bit and go try some intermediate stuff (front locker still not working, so won't be going too wild).

He has a 4 year old, and my 3 year old will be with me as well, so family friendly as always.

We'll be meeting up somewhere near Overland Park around 9am and heading down, planning to be done by 3-ish in the afternoon.

Would love to have some more cruisers come out!

I believe the Northland Jeep club will be out there early doing some recovery training/lessons.

Thanks!

Mike

Just realized this conflicts with the Molle get together, but I already set plans with my buddy, so we will still be out there.

Just realized this conflicts with the Molle get together, but I already set plans with my buddy, so we will still be out there.

But now, I'd rather go with you!.....

Dilemma......

We're pretty tied up for the next bunch of weekends, but the trip was worth it. They've opened up more trails. My doors took a beating...again...really need to fix my front locker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom