Parting Out KS - 1998 100series part out - UPDATED - interior gray white exterior (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I’m in need of a drivers side rear door card if available. Shipping to 55322

I’m in need of a drivers side rear door card if available. Shipping to 55322
In should have that. Shipping is a bear I’m guessing $120 shipped. Let get some pictures. I’ll look an shipping to see if I can do any better.

In should have that. Shipping is a bear I’m guessing $120 shipped. Let get some pictures. I’ll look an shipping to see if I can do any better.
Thanks for the quick reply. I have found fedex the lowest cost for those items. I have UPS and fedex account that I could use.

I’ll also see if there are any other parts I need. I need a front side marker but I assume they are gone

any update?

any update?
Intentions from sitting next to other door card

no side marker light left.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks- but I picked up a door panel from another member.

I just realized reading your sig that You gave me a ride in your 4BT 96--off Midland at the Barley House :) Awesome rig!

I'm also in need of an 8 X 48 inch patch panel for gray carpet. PO spilled a can of white paint in the middle row, drivers side. Let me know if that is available, or if you sold the whole carpet

Thanks- but I picked up a door panel from another member.

I just realized reading your sig that You gave me a ride in your 4BT 96--off Midland at the Barley House :) Awesome rig!

I'm also in need of an 8 X 48 inch patch panel for gray carpet. PO spilled a can of white paint in the middle row, drivers side. Let me know if that is available, or if you sold the whole carpet
Yep I was thinking that was you, should ride in it now lots of changes and turbo upgrades. Or this rig I’m working on for a customer right now... built 6bt Cummins.
76954143-6F38-4268-964C-9310CB3D0D6E.jpeg

Trying to remember. I believe I have front carpet in gray I stuffed up in my dads loft at his barn. Ment to pull it out last summer and clean. Should clean up nice. Let me look. I’ll be digging some rims out tomorrow. Hopefully I remember to look for it

👍 I think that 80 was going to paint last time I was in KC

no problem on the carpet. I’m going to dig around also. I think Imight have a tailgate piece in the parts shed that I could repurpose. I haven’t seen it in a couple years though😊

I didn’t find any suitable replacement. Let me know if you got it and what you want for it when you have time

I didn’t find any suitable replacement. Let me know if you got it and what you want for it when you have time
Would need to check on shipping $100 for it then shipping cost. I’d guess 50-70.

0362472A-660B-4D80-A626-DA22882E20CC.jpeg

9980F938-BE2F-4A21-8E9E-77C4061B4E92.jpeg

581FAA29-7BAB-487C-8289-985A3C595674.jpeg

D85CA0A6-1D19-4517-AE25-B525984CD046.jpeg

Condensor fan and connector to 65202 over here in Columbia, Missouri? I'm probably too late to the party.

Condensor fan and connector to 65202 over here in Columbia, Missouri? I'm probably too late to the party.
I should have them. I set them aside thinking I’d use them on an 80. Haven’t checked crossover and have an aftermarket 12” that fits pretty well. Work on cruisers and have a few guys in Columbia that come this way. They might be able to bring it your direction have one loosely scheduled no the next 3 weeks, waiting on parts.

Okay great. Just let me know. Yah, I slapped an OEM on my ‘93.
I should have them. I set them aside thinking I’d use them on an 80. Haven’t checked crossover and have an aftermarket 12” that fits pretty well. Work on cruisers and have a few guys in Columbia that come this way. They might be able to bring it your direction have one loosely scheduled no the next 3 weeks, waiting on parts.

Okay great. Just let me know. Yah, I slapped an OEM on my ‘93.

I’m sure I have the other side as well. Kept all the wiring.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom