KO2 Balance issue (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am having Balancing issues on a set of 265/70/17 KO2s. Has anyone had success with road force balancing? I get a shake at highway speeds.

I have had several issues with KO's and toyotas. Both on an fj and a tacoma. Have to have them force balanced everytime or they wont ride smooth. Seems like it alway takes a couple of tries.

I have had several issues with KO's and toyotas. Both on an fj and a tacoma. Have to have them force balanced everytime or they wont ride smooth. Seems like it alway takes a couple of tries.

Thanks for the hope. I am hoping the road force balancing works and I don't need to replace them. They are great on my 80 series, but my GX470 has highway shakes with them.

My experience with them is that independent front suspension Toyotas are very sensitive to the KO balance issues. When I first had the issue with an FJ Crusier back in 08 or 09 there were many folks in the Blue room and tacoma forums with the same issues. Sometimes the wheel and tire need to be separated and rotated to get a better balance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom