Knuckle party (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah..no need to batten down the hatches just yet.

Hunt on Sat. then wrench on Sun. Hell, we aint gonna kill no birds anyway. (hope the double negative gives us luck).

Later,

Hope everybody can come down to Richland for the Knuckle party Sunday afternoon around 1:pM.
We are going to have it at my store, most of you know where it is. On 49 south right next to McDonalds. I am not going to open the front of the store, I don't want to deal with flat repairs and overheating 10 year old Pontiac Grand Ams, so just drive around to the back side of the store.
I am going to cook burgers, so I need a head count.
BYOB

Hope to see ya ll there!!

Chris

1 for me as well

I will be there as well.

Thanks for hosting.

I'll be there. No burger for me.....

I just got the green machine back on the road. Talk about a water pump nightmare!

Greg, are you still willing to assist me with a valve adjustment at the knuckle party?

If I can get back from birding, I'll be there, too. I'll leave the Grand Am at the house.

Ben hope you can make it by and you can bring the Grand Am!;)
Good Hunting!!

Chris

Trained Killa said:
I just got the green machine back on the road. Talk about a water pump nightmare!

Greg, are you still willing to assist me with a valve adjustment at the knuckle party?

Bring the parts. If we don't get to it, we will do it soon (before the ride).

Greg

euclid said:
Bring the parts. If we don't get to it, we will do it soon (before the ride).

Greg

I'll bring em then.

thanks,

tk

And a good time was had by all.

Got 2 knuckle jobs done.

Didn't get to Lash's lift, so that's still on the list.

Tony's valves are also still on the list.

And Tolleson's ARB compressor.

And mine.

Oh well it wouldn't be a wheeling event if we wern't wrenching the night before, would it?

Thanks for having us out, Chris.

Gotta go, dinner's in the oven.

Thank all of you for coming out.

Brian, Jeff, Tony, Greg, J O, Lash, Heath and Barry thanks for coming down and thank all of you for your help with my knuckles.
Lash and Tony you get two stars for coming out to help and not getting anything done to your rides.
Hope we can get together and use my shop to benefit yall again soon.
Can't wait for Grey Rock.
Thanks again!

Chris

euclid said:
And a good time was had by all.

Thanks for having us out, Chris.

Gotta go, dinner's in the oven.

Definitely good times. Thanks for sure, Chris. Would have posted last night, but I got really sleepy after dinner.

Some pictures:
Chris thanks for your use of the shop-the lifts make this job soooo much easier!:grinpimp:
JO-I did my best hopefully you can figure out what causing the heating on the Left Side hub:confused:
I must say I'm sorry for my bad attitude yesterday-:eek:
IMG_0993.jpg
IMG_0995.jpg
IMG_0996.jpg

Last edited:
More:
IMG_0998.jpg
IMG_0999.jpg
IMG_1002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom