Kaymar/ARB rear bars don`t fit on AHC equipped LC 200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yesterday i had a call, that the kaymar rearbar don`t fit on AHC vehicles, the AHC oil pump is in the way.

It would be possible, if they relocate the oil pump, what they don`t like to do.

I leave this decision to them, and now - getting no kaymar bar... They told me, that it would be the same with the arb rear-bar...

To relocate the oil pump, this they call tinkering, and no kind of good work.

Maybee this information help another guy, who will modding his car.

Now i get the rear tyreholder, without the bar :eek: They are connected to the frame, and not to the bar.

Edit:
I found this:
Here is a link to the Toyota Diagram from GSIC: http://toyota.esealtd.com/toyota/lc_grj200/repair2/html/frame_rm0000039zd000x.html
There you see the location of the AHC pump

Last edited:
For US models we don't need to worry as AHC isn't even an option. My recommendation would be to rip all the AHC components out and install a normal coil over suspension system. :)

When you ever have drove an AHC Vehicle Offroad, you would think in another way ;)

You can drove with 74 Miles (120 km/h) on really bad lane, and it feels like you are on a not so bad highway ;)

The AHC lowers the car on the highway, in germany i drive often arround 136 miles (220 km/h) GPS prooved.
And while offroading, you can level the car up.

And you can set, how the dampers should be: hard=sport, medium or comfort.

Thats the best what you can get, when you ask me.

All try`s to get the AHC off, had failed, because of the sensors who view you alarms. But i dont know why to take off....

GPS-small.jpg

GPS-small.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom