Katemcy rocks closes (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not only that but you get to hang with Marlin one extra nite and ride to Katemcy from Ft Worth with him.............:D:D:D

How cool is that..............................

Rob,

Looking forward to meeting you as well.

I am in Boynton Beach Florida spending time with my family and will get off the jet at Dallas/Ft Worth one hour ahead of you next Tue.

See you then,

Marlin

Rob,

Looking forward to meeting you as well.

I am in Boynton Beach Florida spending time with my family and will get off the jet at Dallas/Ft Worth one hour ahead of you next Tue.

See you then,

Marlin

Great, look forward to meeting you Marlin.

Rob

Looking forward to meetin both of you

Group hugs or singin' Kum Ba Yah will git you banned immediately if not sooner

Group hugs or singin' Kum Ba Yah will git you banned immediately if not sooner

Kinda like when you kicked the Kalifornia boy out of your camp (Surf Turf) for coming in with no shirt on, just not the kowboy way I guesss......

LOL

Kinda like when you kicked the Kalifornia boy out of your camp (Surf Turf) for coming in with no shirt on, just not the kowboy way I guesss......

LOL

It wasn't the no shirt so much as the rings in his nipples, ears. nose. eyebrows..................hell I was skeared of a lightening strike with all that metal showing....

Down to about 100 spots left, did it sell out last year?

Rob

Down to about 100 spots left, did it sell out last year?

Rob

We don't have a limit, we put that up there ..why I don't really know, we are over any previous Roundup in number of confirmed rigs now.

15# of cheese curds.....watched them get packaged this morning....FRESH and SQUEEKY

2 coolers FULL of Wisconsin beer....Leinies, New Glarus, Bells, and more...

Mt Vernon MO for the nite....gota love dive hotelz :)

regular ole leinies? not the red, is it? can't get the old school stuff out here, but they got the red, too bad i don't like red.

i've got plenty of 90 schilling and some avalanche ale coming out.

1888 Bock, Honey Weiss, and Red....bit of each (enough to fill one cooler, plus a few in the 2nd....)

I have a couple of cases of Yuengling, coming in from the east, 3 cases of Shiner Bock, 2 cases of Lone Star, 3 Kegs of Shiner Bock 2 cases of Bud Light (wimmen) one case of Miller High Life..........you guys are lightweights.

We don't have a limit, we put that up there ..why I don't really know, we are over any previous Roundup in number of confirmed rigs now.

I know I'm a dum redneck but I still cant find anyplace to sign up on the site:bang:

oh and I have a case wumin beer andsome Jack D

I know I'm a dum redneck but I still cant find anyplace to sign up on the site:bang:

oh and I have a case wumin beer andsome Jack D

Registration closed dum redneck.....had to give the BBQ guy a count....ya got to show up and beg and plead for admittance now.:grinpimp::grinpimp:

....all that and no curds.....hhmm...bummer ;)

You know I got good eats packed, now don't ya? I just finished making a gallon of my world renowned creamy jalapeno dip .......got gallon of red beans, and a gallon of smoked pork....just no curds....

Registration closed dum redneck.....had to give the BBQ guy a count....ya got to show up and beg and plead for admittance now.:grinpimp::grinpimp:

BBQ ???? I'm just comin to drink Beer and I know how to get past gate guards :banana:

So Nick picked up Rob and I at the big D/Ft Worth International Airport around 8:30 PM.
The plan is to leave tomorrow Wed AM and make the 4 hour drive to Katemcy.
We are taking both of Nicks rigs.

With 3 drivers, that means someone will be riding shotgun.
I wonder if it will be Nick.

I am tired from the 3 1/2 hour flight in from Fort Laurerdale, Florida.
I can only imagine how tired Rob is, he flew in from Canada today!
Rob and Nick are talking about the BJ that Rob sold him, and I get to post on Nicks computer!

Tomorrow we will be there....

Marlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom