Katemcy March 10-13 2005 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Magoo, sissy...quit that loser job....lol

My rig is officially loaded on the trailer.....which means the new driveline has officially been used for 25'.

Exhaust tomorrow, skid plate mounting tomorrow nite (all that's left is tabs and bolts) and it "should" be done.....

unbelievable.....

I'm planning on leaving Parker Tuesday morning. I'd love to caravan. I was figuring to shoot for Lubbock or a little further Tuesday. 16 hours straight in my 69 pig might be tough. Then do the rest Wednesday. PM or email me and we could coordinate.

What about Wail? Did he sell out?

Chris

loaded on the trailer this morning...current temp +7....it was about +4 a couple hours back....uuugh

exhaust time....

Tom, I believe we are gonna spend Mon and Tues nights at Twin Parks Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake outside Fort Worth...appears to be close to the party place and close to Sunray.....
Dscn1810.jpg

devo said:
Hatfieldcb,
I'm driving down from denver, need company?
Want to make Brady by Tues. afternoon, Katemcy Weds. morning.

Do you know that Brady and Katemcy are about 20 minutes from each other?

TJK

Kaderabek said:

TJK

Hatfield, why don't you just meet us in Fort Worth Tuesday night. Then drive down to Katemcy Wednesday. You dont want to get to Katemcy to early. Lotsa nose pickin' going on till that afternoon. :)

Good time for a barbecue reconnaissance mission.

TJK

Last edited:
Twin Parks Resort on Eagle Mountain Lake outside Fort Worth

dats our "home" for M and T nites....

jesterb said:
Hatfield, why don't you just meet us in Fort Worth Tuesday night. Then drive down to Katemcy Wednesday. You dont want to get to Katemcy to early. Lotsa nose pickin' going on till that afternoon. :)

I just checked the map. It's kind of way out of the way. I'm going to stay further west; Lubbock or maybe Abilene if I feel ambitious. I'm a little worried about the pig as it is. Good thing I have AAA. :rolleyes:

Guess I'll be pickin' and a grinnin' with the gang. :D

Chris

Yeah, you made a wrong turn in Abilene if you end up in Ft. Worth.

TJK

Kaderabek said:

TJK

Yes I did. But way back when there was a plan to meet dd in Brady for cocktails Tues. Then mosey down to the rocks Weds. a.m. for a good camp site.

devo

Lunch on the trail, get some to go the day before. The brisket is out of this world. :)

TJK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom