kansas body work? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was wondering if anybody in the Topeka Ks area could help me with a shop willing to do a restoration on my old 60 body. I've talked to a few body shops here in town and noone seems too interested.
I've found alot of parts necessary on the internet, you'd think someone would be willing to take this on.....

Last edited:
What are you needing to do? It looks good to me the way it is. Did Expert Offroad put on the OME ? If so I saw it there . Welcome and please post up an introduction. Kirk

king,
send me a pm with your telephone number...i have some information that may help you out...i know a couple of good shops...

osagecruiser

Osage, sorry for the slow response, I'm not used to looking into this forum.... you can reach me at 785-249-5188. Since this message was posted I had a drunk driver slam into
my driveway causing even more damage to the cruiser.... Its hard to believe.
Thanks for your help
David Carlson

Thanks for the post, Its a 20 footer in this pic, but since then a drunk driver plowed into it while it was in my driveway... I only had liability on it (ouch) and the kid had no insurance and was on his second DUI... Oh, and yes expert off road did the OME lift. I've been in Topeka for 4 years now and I've owned the 60 for 8. I used to live in Colorado and thats where I bought it and since has become something of an addiction!
Looking for a good body shop....
David

david i will give you a call tomorrow...we have a shop down here in osage...i will call ya with the details
marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom