For Sale Kamloops B.C. 1981 BJ42 2nd. owner, 265,000 original KM's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have owned this cruiser for almost
20180602_170812.jpg
20180602_170813.jpg
20180602_170814.jpg
20180602_170815.jpg
30 years, Bought it from a friend who was the original owner. Did a frame off about 12 years ago, sandblasted frame, painted with industrial epoxy, old man emu rear springs, aqualu tub, fenders, grill, tailgate and hatch, new brakes and brake lines, wiring harness to rear lights, front and rear bumpers are 6" channel, 6000 lb. warn winch on front, spare doors and rear side panels, original rims with studded winters, and chrome rims with michelin 31" tires, many other spare parts. Asking $13,000.00 CAN. Give me a call if you're interested, and you can drive it away. 1-250-318-0817.

I can take some. The rear jump seats are in good condition, I still use the original floor covering, and the front seats are from a lter model tercel with good seat covers. I have also adapted the seat mounts so that the drivers seat goes back farther, allowing more leg room. I'm 6'2" so I need the leg room.

I used to see you on the highway all the time. I'm in mclure with a fleet of cruisers if you need any thing before you sell. Good luck with the sale.

Dan

I used to see you on the highway all the time. I'm in mclure with a fleet of cruisers if you need any thing before you sell. Good luck with the sale.

Dan
Thanks Dan I appreciate your post. I had no idea you were so close or that you had a fleet of these vehicles. I tried to sell it a few years ago on kijiji and that was just a waste of my time. Lots of tire kickers. I haven't insured it for 3 years and really don't care if I sell it or not. If it doesn't sell I might just give you a call. Would you mind sending me your number?
Lawrence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom