Just when I thought I was out, ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I got this recently from @landcruisnman in Oceanside. Oh boy, now I got myself a classic cruiser project again. 1963 FJ45 SWB fixed top.
31659B0F-05BA-480E-936C-8A5232E496FD.jpeg

Pure awesome!

So cool of a project

what's the plan, full restore, or driver.

It is modified already with GM power steering, 3 speed on the floor, mechanical linkage for trans case, front disc brakes and brake booster, and some rigged type of tail gate. After the last one, I swore I would never do a frame off restoration again. My idea right now is to hunt down a 3B diesel and install it without hacking anything (storing the f motor and all original parts). Fix all rust issues and get the frame and underbody painted nice. Paint the exterior myself a dark olive green, sorta military like. I won't do a full-on restoration at this time. Original steel rims and skinny mud terrains 33". Get it running well and run it around town as a shop truck.

It seems like everybody and their brother is driving a Taco or Tundra. Just want to bring some historical appreciation to this town :cool:

sample of the look-
1572897211081.png

That would be a cool shop truck, need to get a graphic for the door as advertising "Cutters Source a Buzz Above All"

That is so cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom