Just wanted to say Hello. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey everyone anyone on tacomaworld may recognize me from their. I work with a few different vendors on their answering questions helping with group buys and stuff and wanted to venture out a bit. I have been there for the past 3 years and figured lets see what else is out their. Need to get my profile together here anyone on here from tacomaworld?

I occasionally visit there. When I sold my 80 and bought a 13 doublecab Taco I had a couple club members that put together some build threads over there and it was a good place to see additional info out there on after market parts. At the time wasn't much being discussed here about 2nd Gens Tacos but I understand the backbone of this forum started with Land Cruiser builds but there are those of us who have several Toys and some that like to test other the other platforms too :cheers:

I occasionally visit there. When I sold my 80 and bought a 13 doublecab Taco I had a couple club members that put together some build threads over there and it was a good place to see additional info out there on after market parts. At the time wasn't much being discussed here about 2nd Gens Tacos but I understand the backbone of this forum started with Land Cruiser builds but there are those of us who have several Toys and some that like to test other the other platforms too :cheers:
Thanks yea almost the whole site is second gen info now. I'm always looking for like minded folks and saw their are a decent amount of peolle from the northeast on here so decided to join :)

Great, welcome the MUD :cheers: There is a wealth of information here especially if your looking at Land Cruiser parts, info or builds every year and model. There is also a lot of Toyota enthusiasts so there is info on a lot of different platforms. Creative people building and selling parts to support certain models in the classified section and you maybe able to find local clubs in your area in the clubhouse section. Happy Muddin.

Hey everyone anyone on tacomaworld may recognize me from their. I work with a few different vendors on their answering questions helping with group buys and stuff and wanted to venture out a bit. I have been there for the past 3 years and figured lets see what else is out their. Need to get my profile together here anyone on here from tacomaworld?

Hey Joe! Literally just signed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom