Just stopping by to say hi! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome. I live in Smyrna and work in Brentwood. I have a 4Runner and my wife drives a GX. So, some true MUD folks might think I don’t belong.

I don’t do much social media except for Instagram (@_m_urph). I’m on Facebook, but just for the STLCA stuff. I leave the posting for that to @andy's60. I get on Mud every once in a long while. Not often enough, I guess.

Coming from the Jeep world I hated that mentality.
CJ owners: “YJs aren’t a real Jeep they have square headlights”
YJ owners: “TJ’s aren’t real jeeps, they have coil springs”
TJ owners: “JKs aren’t real jeeps they have 4 doors”

if you’re cool, and enjoy and appreciate the outdoors you’re good in my book!
Glad to meet you!

Hey! Not sure if you have plans Saturday but there is a group of us going to Franklin State Forest. You are welcome to join if you want. So far it’s a few Cruiser guys and maybe a Montero. @Leandro can come too!

What's the plan? Not sure we can make it. Was involved in a small accident this morning. Need to do a bit further damage assessment to make sure all is still good with no issues. Also if you don't have a arb or some type of front bumper protection I highly suggest you look into something.

Hey! Not sure if you have plans Saturday but there is a group of us going to Franklin State Forest. You are welcome to join if you want. So far it’s a few Cruiser guys and maybe a Montero. @Leandro can come too!

ah dang! This weekend I’ve got my annual hangout weekend where me and all my grooms men pick a weekend and a place to just hangout and catch-up on life.

I’d love too but I’ll be busy. Thank you for the invite!

I did end up camping and wheeling the past two days in the cloud covered Talledega national forest with the cruiser. It was an absolute blast.
CCEDD9E9-A799-4046-B7DD-319E3E80E996.jpeg
FAA61079-A878-40DE-A48D-F80D485992BB.jpeg
9CCC6E99-8804-4642-B5C0-BE920FC7B91D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom