Just joined CLC (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does it have factory lockers?

Um...Kinda....I need to get a CDL switch b/c when I hooked up the Hazard switch to the plug behind the dash, the center diff would lock EVERY time, BUT if I rely on the H-N-L TCase shifter to lock the center diff, it will only lock sporadically. I've cleaned and swapped around the L4 position switch and the CDL indicator switch and it is still sporadic.

Also, once the center diff locks and I turn the dial to lock the FR/RR diffs, only the front diff will lock. The rear light just blinks. I guess it could be locked and the sensor is not replying back to the computer.

I'll need to do more testing.

Nice, first you offend all the coonasses with the LSU comment, now your gonna offend our gulf coast members! :p

For everyone elses info, I've known Leo for a long time from 3FE list back in the day. Didn't want yall to think I was ragging some new guy too hard.

Next, I guess I could throw some stones at the girly-men from the "Bold New City".......that's a good way to make new friends.

Next, I guess I could throw some stones at the girly-men from the "Bold New City".......that's a good way to make new friends.

throw us some beers.

285/75R16? for descent on-road, light-towing, and off-road performance?

I'd say yes, unless you think you have any tendancy towards MIBS (more is better syndrome) like most of us have. If you do, go ahead and dive into some 315's. 80's have pleanty of guts to push 34's around, and it's not any more work to lift it for them than it is for the small meats.

Several 80 guys on here runnin 315's can comment. That's what I'd do, if I were you.

I'd say yes, unless you think you have any tendancy towards MIBS (more is better syndrome) like most of us have. If you do, go ahead and dive into some 315's. 80's have pleanty of guts to push 34's around, and it's not any more work to lift it for them than it is for the small meats.

Several 80 guys on here runnin 315's can comment. That's what I'd do, if I were you.

OK, I think I'm going to do the lift first. Then do the tires next.

Chris, how much lift on your 80? Those are 315s aren't they?

Time to pull the running boards!!

Welcome to Cottonland Leo. I've got 295/75R16 on my LX450 and i like em alot, but i hear talk of a little ole tire shop down on 49 highway that might be able to help me slap some 315's on my little black truck one of these days. have fun fixin up your truck .

If you hang out here for long we can spend all of your money!

Later,

Welcome Leo! I'll forgive the LSU comments, if you do some recruiting for cottonland cruisers in oxford :p

I have a 2.5 in Old Man Emu lift with heavy duty J springs in front. I am currently running 36x15.50R16 Mickey Thompson ATZ (measure out to be 35s)currently. Previously, with this same lift, i ran 315x75R16 (measure out to be 34s) Remington Mud Brutes. the 315s were perfect with this lift. no need to regear axles. the torque of the inline six is sufficient no difference in performance. Once i put the wide 36s on there, then i noticed a need to regear. i have been running the 36s for about 3 years now and its tolerable.

No Katemcy for me this year. I'm going to see NM Allstars and Blues Traveler on the Coast that weekend.

:rolleyes:

The music at Katemcy is better I hear...

Also, that's good money that could be going towards mods.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom