just installed the TRD Supercharger! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

19Jul2005 (UTC +8)

hoser said:
Besides the belt, what are the differences in the S/C kits for the Sequoia, Tundra and LC kits?

Just the ECUs. Nothing else that I'm aware of.

Drexx,

When we were at Pismo that one day my belts went out it was because of the plastic pulley destroyed itself. I now have the old pulley and stock belt to put it back to "stock" if need to. I also have an extra pulley that came with the s/c and an extra s/c belt in case it happens again.

Put a washer behind that plastic pulley to center it with the s/c belt. Also I know that you have the Sequoia belts on there but make sure it is tight enough as for it to not slip. So you might have to go back to the LC s/c belt. Make sure you don't smell a burnt smell when you are stepping on the gas at high boosts, if so your belt might be too long and slipping.

Amando

For the throttle postion sensor that might be bad. You step on the gas and nothing happens. Have the dealer check the whole throttle position sensor if its bad. I know this has happened to Christo and he had to change the whole thing and it wasn't cheap.

I get the same symptoms when I wash my engine bay and I get water on the sensor.

Amando

19Jul2005 (UTC +8)

Got that washer in bro! Yup, at first we didn't have that and saw that the belt didn't look aligned, and the washer fixed that. Drives really fast now, but I've only tested it once and briefly too. Melanie won't lend it to me since we got it installed early last week :(

Mor4wd, that is the accelerator position sensor (APS) in the picture. The Throttle position sensor (TPS) is on the drivers side tucked under some hoses directly across form the sensor pictured. If you need it, shoot me a PM.
Dean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom