June POTM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wrong url tag (doh)

Here it is:
7milerim.jpg
pitchin.jpg

I'm adding these pics of the headliner and dash. If anybody wants any other shots just mail me. -Josh

First shot is where my lights switches and wipers are now and the led lights for the rear and front kc
lights.jpg

These are the switches for the power windows, rear window, and kc switches
accpanel.jpg

back side
windowacc.jpg

I'm not sure where the headliner came from but it was probably shop installed.
They ran the wires for the door sensor (alarm) behind the windshield pillar and tucked the headliner under the gaskets.
Where it attatches to the window it was glued down on the edges, and covered with weatherstrip.

Where the headliner met at the a pillars (seperate piece) they folded down the top piece and overlapped it with the lower piece. The a pillar piece has a "glue hem" to keep it clean.

In the corners they used small platcis stips with 1/4 inch sheet screws.

I'll be able to show better pics when I cut off the roof. I don't feel any sub wood and they liner has sag but it definately has a piece of backing on it. I would get thin felt.

There is a "tack bar" half way through to kill sag.

There is also a fold crease in front of the rear window.

Front glass
winshieldcorner.jpg

sunroof
sunroofcorner.jpg

rear corner
rearcorner.jpg

tack bar
headbar.jpg

rear window
apillar.jpg

Sorry fellas. Just adding some headliner and misc pics for a fellow member. I didn't realize it would pop back up from the depths. :D

Actually glad you did. Lemon fresh!!!!

Thanks alot 3jvj. I definitely have a better idea on what I am going to do with mine. Those pics are saved to my piggie file! Any idea where those gauges came from? The whole truck looks awesome! Love the mud pic with the canoe, looks like fun!

3,500 without the winch, cb, stereo (just the amps & speakers, cd player stays), no optimas.

$4,500 as is.

That's a little high for a project (needs rotors, has rust, has oil leak, etc.) but I figure it's about 10k less than a fella could build it for. Strarts, runs, drives, 350/auto/overdrive, lift, dual battery, etc., etc.
All the decent mods you can do are done. The rest is cosmetic.

Comes with spare roof & windshield.

I really don't want to sell it. I just found a guy to repair/build the convertible roof too.

If I don't get the $$ soon to fund the 63 fj40 I've already got money on, I'm going to lose it (and keep the 55). If it were just any 40 I probably wouldn't trade straight across but it's an unmolested survivor (63). I can build another piggy but rust free originals are another story. I still haven't tried to sell it locally. I don't want to see it every day. A good home might be a different story though...

If you're headed out this way you should take it for a spin Joe. It's a fun rig for sure.
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom