July 22nd Morning Run to Bear Valley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am trying to organize a 1/2 day run on the Bear Valley Trail (Pine Valley Exit off of I-8) for Sunday morning July 22nd. If anyone is interested we will probably meet at my shop in Kearny Mesa and then caravan out, run the trail then maybe grab lunch afterwards.
The trail can be done in a stock rig, but a lift or bigger tires will help in a few areas. There are a couple of challenging spots that you can test your rigs out, if you feel so inclined.

If not in MX then yes... Would love to get used to the 100 on a trail or two with eggers on!

It sounds like we might have a few others joining from the Overland Bound group for the Bear Valley run. Anyone interested we will meet at my shop at 5490 Complex St. SD 92123 at 6:30 Sunday Morning to Caravan out. If your coming from the East and don't want to back track to KM, we can all meet at the Trail Head at the Staging area right off the Pine Valley Exit (to the South) around 7:15.

I should be able to make it.

re-tiling the pool, i'll try for the next one.

I'll meet you guys at your shop manana.

Hey @Justin Zwick thanks for leading the run yesterday, perfect run to wet the whistle. And hey see if you can get the footage of you nearly rolling, that was a bit intense.

I think one of the guys posted some pics and video on the OB site, I will shoot over the link when I get back to my computer.

Hey @Justin Zwick thanks for leading the run yesterday, perfect run to wet the whistle. And hey see if you can get the footage of you nearly rolling, that was a bit intense.
Here is the link to the pictures that Jason posted. I don't know why but I had to download the videos first to watch them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom