July 22 Trail Ride Mt. Princeton area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Meet on Saturday July 22nd at the Philips 66 gas station at the stop light as you enter Divide. Meet at 8:00, Leave at 8:30 for the drive to Mt Princeton.

Post up your desire to attend to allow those attending to know how many will attend and who to wait on before departing.

Meet on Saturday July 22nd at the Philips 66 gas station at the stop light as you enter Divide. Meet at 8:00, Leave at 8:30 for the drive to Mt Princeton.

Post up your desire to attend to allow those attending to know how many will attend and who to wait on before departing.
I'm in

When we made the trail schedule there was much discussion over moving some of the single day trail rides to occur on Sundays since some of the members could not participate in Saturday events. With this in mind, I believe that the July and August trip should have been scheduled for Sundays instead of being listed on the Saturday dates. Would there be more interest in the Mt. Princeton trip if it occurred on Sunday the 23rd? Please post if you could make a trip on the Sunday.

I couldn't make a trip on Saturday due to an other obligation. I will take a trip to Mt. Princeton on Sunday the 23rd and would meet up with a group that wished to go on that trip even if the rest of the club went on a Saturday trip to Mt. Princeton.

Please respond how you feel about a Saturday or Sunday trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom