Japanese Certificate of Export (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all
not been in the forum in a while as life has been doing its thing and getting in the way .
I'm having trouble with finding a "official" Japanese government web site stating that a Certificate of Export is the official vehicle ownership / title paperwork . since it doesn't say "title" NJMVC is giving me a bunch of BS . I did one last Feb and it was no problem but its the DMV so now they wont . I'm sort of pissed at the moment as i have 3 lawn ordainment at this time waiting for titles .
I got some emails out to the Japanese customs but unable to talk direct and the english is a 2nd language I'm having a hard time getting them to understand what I'm asking for .
I tried googling the info but all i get is 3rd party web sites and even tho its well known that the Certificate of Export is the title NJMVC will not google anything as "it cant be trusted" . So i have to spoon feed them everything plus they will not meet with me i can only call or email even tho i work 4 blocks away from the special titles division as the office is for only "special people" their words not mine

thanks
Todd

The Export Certificate along with the bill of sale is your title.
Since the certificate states the last owner, and the bill of sale indicates that owner sold it to you, it is legit.
Phone the DMV supervisor and explain this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom