January Run (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

chap79

Wheel. Break. Fix. Repeat.
SILVER Star
Threads
Any takers?
I’m still elbow deep in electrical.

I'd like to get something in. I will be solid eminent birth lock down by mid Feb.

Frank

Thomas Mtn?
Just tossing out ideas.

I'll be at Thomas Mtn with my Scouts , Friday night into Saturday morning. So it would be great to get some wheeling in too. We'll have breakfast ready if you come early. Should be nasty weather but great to wheel in

I need some wrench time so this weekend is out.

I'm out for this weekend too, still too much to finish up from last weekend.

The way things are shaping up my next chance to wheel will be Feb 17th or 24th.

Just throwing it out there, but I went to Thomas mountain a couple months ago and was kind of unimpressed. Yellow Post sites were OK, but the road in and out did not require 4wd. Some good views and stuff though.

I then checked out a trail that started in Hemet and climbed all the way up to Idylwild. It was called Bee Canyon I believe. The trail itself was easy but had some really good views and was a fun drive. There was an offshoot about 3/4 of the way up that I would call black diamond. I did not try it as I was solo, but might be a fun challenge. I'd go there before Thomas mountain again.

A while back we did Sawmill trail and Thomas Mountain. I recall Sawmill being quite fun and requiring 4WD, spotting, the usually good stuff.

A while back we did Sawmill trail and Thomas Mountain. I recall Sawmill being quite fun and requiring 4WD, spotting, the usually good stuff.

Just a heads-up -Sawmill trail is no longer open to the top. The Forest Service put up a pipe-gate just past the Charcoal Kilns. Which is where the fun began...:(

Hmm, so I’m thinking about running out to the desert (JT Area) to watch the super blue blood moon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom