Events/Trails January Monthly Meet @ Gather GVL 1/21 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
1609865180585.png

Let's start of the new year by gathering here to swap stories of 2020, and plans for 2021. This is an outside venue so we will watch out for really bad weather, but they do have cover and heaters otherwise.

A variety of of eats and drinks. Take appropriate 'Rona cautions. Check out the venue site for more details: Let's Gather - https://www.gathergreenville.com/

Dang it, we are heading to TN that afternoon to visit family for the weekend. I've heard the Philly Cheesesteak place is really good!

I'll be there, who's coming with?

Going to try and make this

Make sure you have a mask. The ladies at the front desk get up and wander around to give folks drinking a beer looking for othe UC members a hard time for not having the mask on and drinking the beer through the mask.

Good turnout tonight, thanks for coming out everyone. Glad we can get back to hanging out again and seeing new faces. Gather was a cool spot to hang out, get good grub, and good beer. See y’all next month at Southern Growl!

7AB6BB1A-C876-4680-AABD-14E306422D9F.jpeg

Sorry I couldn't make it. Life got in the way!

Good turnout tonight, thanks for coming out everyone. Glad we can get back to hanging out again and seeing new faces. Gather was a cool spot to hang out, get good grub, and good beer. See y’all next month at Southern Growl!

View attachment 2560931
Nice! Next month somebody will win a $100 Tread Lightly membership compliments of Tread Lightly. That comes with some stuff too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom