Events/Trails January Club Meeting (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all,

I'm still looking to pay dues "remotely", as my schedule never seem to cooperate for me to make meetings.
I used to send a check to Mike (former treasurer), but it looks like we've moved beyond that.

I was going through the most recent minutes and I noticed it says to "...Go to website to pay your dues...". Which website is that?

Thanks

Hey all,

I'm still looking to pay dues "remotely", as my schedule never seem to cooperate for me to make meetings.
I used to send a check to Mike (former treasurer), but it looks like we've moved beyond that.

I was going through the most recent minutes and I noticed it says to "...Go to website to pay your dues...". Which website is that?

Thanks

Go to: Membership | Battle Born Cruisers - https://www.battleborncruisers.com/plans-pricing and read through the instructions. It isn't the best solution (yet) and takes a little effort.
  1. Sign up for online club membership at
  2. I will approve your request
  3. Go back to and pick a pricing plan
  4. click log in and sign in with the email address and password you created at step 1
  5. choose your payment method (debit/credit/paypal)
  6. complete subscription
Let me know if you run into any issues. I can help you in real time via the chat function on the website.

Go to: Membership | Battle Born Cruisers - https://www.battleborncruisers.com/plans-pricing and read through the instructions. It isn't the best solution (yet) and takes a little effort.
  1. Sign up for online club membership at
  2. I will approve your request
  3. Go back to and pick a pricing plan
  4. click log in and sign in with the email address and password you created at step 1
  5. choose your payment method (debit/credit/paypal)
  6. complete subscription
Let me know if you run into any issues. I can help you in real time via the chat function on the website.

All done, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom