Jan/Feb 04 Trails out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

[quote author=rustycruiser link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg90313#msg90313 date=1074099371]
That Cruiser Musings garbage sure sucks. Ruins the rest of what would be a great mag. Fire that a******! :flipoff2:
[/quote]

...or at least ban him from the forum! :wink:

hehehehe

Fire him??

I thought he was paying us to print that stuff! ;)

hehe... nicely done Ross! :cheers:

[quote author=TRT2 link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg90472#msg90472 date=1074117267]
I thought he was paying us to print that stuff! ;)
[/quote]

you didn't get your check Tony? hell, he pays me just to READ it! lol

Wish I knew what you were talking about....ho-hum.

[quote author=drohweder link=board=10;threadid=9369;start=msg90616#msg90616 date=1074128350]
Wish I knew what you were talking about....ho-hum.
[/quote]

Go to your front door, open it.... now look under your welcome mat............. ::)
now get back to me what you found :D
PMK

Now I got two!!! One for each eye ball:) Just one question, whats up with a non-cruiser on the cover? No offense to you hilux, tacoma type. Probably a good strategy to try and pull in more of the toyota off roaders.

Toyota Trails is really progressing! It is right up there with Maxim! Great job everyone. I'm always impressed.

Up there with Maxim...?? I guess Todd can determine that level of compiment. thanks Russ!

also, public correction, in the swap meet article, I incorrectly noted Jack Rice, which should have read Joe Melhorn. They are both so handsome, I get them mixed up all the time. 8)

thanks all!

Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom