Jan. 9th Finleyville??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Im putting a small ride together for next sunday the 9th......maybe meet at HarborFreight on 51 again @Noon......go back for a few hours orso and get out by 5ish

havent been back finleyville since scott brought the G-wagon and Frank ended the day short with a broken yoke

So far got Neil and Eric i think......post up if u wanna try n make it

P.S. No Steelers game

I would like to make it out with you guys, and have recieved preliminar approval from the boss. I haven't made it to a monthly meeting yet, but the woods are as good a place as any for saying hello :)

I'm assuming I'll know who you are when I get there... seeing a group of capable Toyota trucks.

I will bring my buddy (who has an F150) if he can make it.

This will be the first time out in the Hundy since I got it a few months ago.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

looks like we'll have some snow to play in.

No prob,Paul......glad u guys made it out

We had 7 trucks

Me in the 4runner
Zach in his 94 Toy truck
Shane in the FZJ80
Brandon in the Sidekick
Pauls 100 series
pauls friend(damn i suck with names) in an F150
and Neil tailgunning in the TJ

it was a good day with the F150 putting on a good show on "gate keeper" the entrance hill......made it on the 5th or 6th try and full throttle

some of the trails have been bulldozed and clear cut and were wide as hell.....others were barely there and had major overgrowth and downed trees.....

no major problems with anybodys truck.....the "tank traps" took a vengeance on us and 4 out of 7 took the bypass on the last/worst hole......but frozen feet and windows i couldnt see out of were the worst thing i dealt with!..lol

gonna have to have a spring thaw run up there to check out whats been changed by the bulldozers

Hang nail...... Two heel spurs,bruised bone and torn tendon. Gettin it cut open next Wednesday so I don't think I'll be at the meeting.

This thread is useless without pics!!

Here's a picture of it.....

50498_56178666001_2019743_n.jpg

nice "X"

pics of finleyville trip

This thread is useless without pics!!

Here are some pics I took with my phone:

Pic 1; Sean going up the hill on "Gate Keeper". This was attempt 4 or 5.

Pic 2; Shane's 80 and my 100 at the strip mines.

Pic 3; Zach trying to pull a truck bumper out of a mud hole... luckily it wasn't one of ours. We couldn't get it out, btw. It was really stuck in there.
CIMG0003.jpg
CIMG0005.jpg
CIMG0006.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom