I’ve searched but can’t find (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
“Lower ball joint upgrade”, as in upgrading the first gen sequoia LBJs to a better system (Land Cruiser 100, 2nd gen sequoia, etc…)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
4C5CD529-5970-4337-AFE4-B984AD3FCBCA.jpeg

Call Kurt at Cruiser Outfitters. He should know what you need, and likely has it.

Is there actually a way to do this? I've never heard of any reasonable way to flip the joints around. If it's doable on the first gen Tacomas / 3rd gen 4Runners / 1st gen Tundras/Sequoias, would really add a lot more value to the platform.

“Lower ball joint upgrade”, as in upgrading the first gen sequoia LBJs to a better system (Land Cruiser 100, 2nd gen sequoia, etc…)
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. View attachment 3207182
It's gonna cost ya but here's one option!

Sequoia-LT-KIT-515x381.jpg

I looked through those pics and didn’t see any front axles. Surely they have this for a 4x4 application, don’t they?
Non of the closeups show axles but they specify full functioning 4wd. If you look close at the pic of the Sequoia you can see the front axles.

Total Chaos has made a UNI-Ball conversion for the Tacoma, but not yet for Tundra/Sequoia. We should rally them to do it! I have been looking too and can't find anything except the SAS swap idea, but a lot of us don't have the capability to do that right now.

Unfortunately, I've heard that uniball is great for racing, but is a ton more maintenance for a daily driver. I don't have any first hand experience with it, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom