Is this factory? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I don’t think it is, but before I pull it, I’d like to make sure. I’m running new speakers, stereo, sub, and amps. I’d like to remove unnecessary wiring while I have things taken apart, and this thing is taking up a lot of space from a wiring perspective. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, every time I turn the vehicle on, a Japanese lady comes on (not thru the speakers) and says something I clearly don’t understand. Anyone else have that? What the hell is she saying. For now, I’m assuming it’s something like “I will avenge my father’s death from the yakuza mech warriors.” I thought it would go away when I replaced the head unit, but it’s still there.

B55501AF-2962-42A6-A82B-440FF216E280.jpeg

Last edited:
And no, that's not factory.

Not factory, some sort of media controller. Pretty common in Japan to recieve TV in your car wether to a double din screen or they will mount another aftermarket screen somewhere. Any marks or left over glue on your dash where it looks like something may have been mounted?

Also, your Japanese mistress is telling you that your ETC card is missing. You will find a small speaker somewhere on the dash and maybe check your glovebox for something that looks like a card reader. Japanese version of EZ Pass.

Not factory, some sort of media controller. Pretty common in Japan to recieve TV in your car wether to a double din screen or they will mount another aftermarket screen somewhere. Any marks or left over glue on your dash where it looks like something may have been mounted?

Also, your Japanese mistress is telling you that your ETC card is missing. You will find a small speaker somewhere on the dash and maybe check your glovebox for something that looks like a card reader. Japanese version of EZ Pass.

And this is why Mud is amazing.....

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom