Ironman Stage 2 or 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gotta question, I've settled on an Ironman lift kit for my sadly sagging 2004 GX...... the Nitro Gas Kit. Kinda looking at the Stage 3 kit now. Whadda think?

Gotta question, I've settled on an Ironman lift kit for my sadly sagging 2004 GX...... the Nitro Gas Kit. Kinda looking at the Stage 3 kit now. Whadda think?

I’ve installed 3 of the Ironman foam cell pro kits on some GXs at my shop. It’s a little pricey but so worth it. They ride incredibly while gaining some lift. I have the foam cell pro kit coming for my 80 series now and can’t wait to throw it on.

I kinda regret not buying the stage 2 kit. It included the upper control arms for $400 more. Now I think I need them because my stock arms are rubbing on my springs. Not the end of the world, but In hindsight, paying more back then would have saved me $300. $400 for their forged upc’s sounds like an awesome price now! Looking at other brands, I like their product the most. 😭

Do you really need or want the extra components? It looks like stage 3 includes the rear adjustable pan hard bar and extended links. Is it the same price if you were to buy them separately later on? Or possibly cheaper with a different brand?

Don't do what I just did!

I went straight for stage three FCP and I am happy with it - except I am still waiting on the panhard bar over a month later. USPS apparently lost it. I'm sure they will do a better job with ballots though.

I went straight for stage three FCP and I am happy with it - except I am still waiting on the panhard bar over a month later. USPS apparently lost it. I'm sure they will do a better job with ballots though.
Oh yeah, they always deliver, don't they? Just not where they were addressed.

I put the stage 3 on mine. I kinda felt like the Panhard wasn’t needed after I got in there because the length needed to center it was about the same as stock. The rear sway bar links though were really needed however as the stockers would of been really under tension. Overall very happy with the FCP 3. It addressed everything. Their package deal with their top notch UC arms shouldn’t be passed up.

I put the stage 3 on mine. I kinda felt like the Panhard wasn’t needed after I got in there because the length needed to center it was about the same as stock. The rear sway bar links though were really needed however as the stockers would of been really under tension. Overall very happy with the FCP 3. It addressed everything. Their package deal with their top notch UC arms shouldn’t be passed up.
Thanks, will proceed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom