Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone!

My name is Ralf and I'm from the Barrie area, Ontario Canada. I'm 22 years old and every day my love for Toyota's grows!

I've been a Toyota fan now since my first truck, a 2014 Tacoma DCSB Sport Manual 6-speed. I've attached a picture of my truck. It has now been sold, since I drive a company vehicle and it had just sat around for months. But I couldn't let that be the end of my Toyota's!

In the late fall my fiancé and I purchased the second Toyota, a 2016 4Runner Trail Edition! She mostly drives that, and absolutely loves it!

I've been dreaming of getting another truck, and after a trip to the dominican and seeing Hilux trucks everywhere, well my brain just exploded with wanting to get one...

IMG_4666.JPG

IMG_4204.JPG

IMG_4202.JPG

Welcome, that was a nice rig and congrats on the 4-Runner you'll really enjoy that one as well. I know the feeling getting bit by the Toyota 4WD bug. I had a 93 PU in High School and in reading 4WD magazines led me to buy and restore a FJ40 spending just about every dime I made out of High School. Since then I've owned about 10 Toyota 4WD's (All different years and models) and I can honestly say I've never had one I didn't like :cheers: 24 years later I'm still driving and building them and that'll never change.

A few of them
Toy Collage.jpg

This is the Tacoma now built it up to do some overland trips.
20160729_201444-01.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom