Introduction to the group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My name is Jim and the screen name loosely came from an old REM song The End Of The World As we Know It. :)

Used to wheel in my 1989 Bronco. Still own it but gave it to my son who was born just before we bought the Bronco in 1990.

Currently own a 2005 4Runner V-6. Mods include Downey front coilovers, Doestch-Tech rear shocks, Deaver rear springs, Downey skid plate and Hanna Quality sliders. Always love to learn new things!
utah-02a.JPEG

Welcome to the site!
Not sure if you know this but you ended up in the 100 series forum - not a 4R one. No matter, hope you enjoy reading about LCs...!

Welcome to the site!
Not sure if you know this but you ended up in the 100 series forum - not a 4R one. No matter, hope you enjoy reading about LCs...!

My earliest off-road adventures were in a friend's LCs in the 1970s. The 4Runner is a 120 series platform so I put the intro here rather than the FJC forum area (although the FJC is basically a shortened 4Runner under the sheetmetal).

Anyhow, there is a lot of great non-platform specific information here and to get "real" access I had to join. Next came the self-introduction.....

I am pretty sure IH8MUD could support a 4Runner/GX470/ LC Prado board.

Welcome. With all the gear loaded on the roof of your truck maybe you should consider moving up to a 100 series. :D

Welcome. With all the gear loaded on the roof of your truck maybe you should consider moving up to a 100 series. :D

Great Monument Valley pic. What road were you on when it was taken?

Great Monument Valley pic. What road were you on when it was taken?
Welcome.

I'm guessing the photo is on the White Rim Trail in Canyonlands...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom