Intro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all!

The group doesnt seem super active, but I figured I'd check in. Just bought my first TLC a few weeks ago. I'm the dark grey somewhat lifted (2.5" I think?) 100 Series you'll see mostly mid-island around Wahiawa/Mililani area.

20230318_113316.jpg

Met a fellow 100 owner this weekend as I was taking the wife into Honolulu in that torrential downpour we had. Traffic was slow so we had enough time to say hi and exchange a few words. Definitely love how friendly the LC community seems to be!

If anyone needs any help fixing anything, I've been working on my own cars since I moved here in 2012 (never found a mechanic, lol), I carry my toolbox in the rig, and although my time is tight most days, if you give me enough lead time I can get a day off work to help turn a wrench.

img_20230329_081354.jpg

Nice 100!
If they open up the gate on saturday, I’ll be taking the kids to spend the night at Kaena point. Let me know if you’ll be in the area. Might just camp at Mokuleia before the gate if it’s closed. Emerald 80

Nice 100!
If they open up the gate on saturday, I’ll be taking the kids to spend the night at Kaena point. Let me know if you’ll be in the area. Might just camp at Mokuleia before the gate if it’s closed. Emerald 80
Unfortunately both my kids have stuff Saturday, but I appreciate the invite! How did you get your Kaena point pass? Just ask the DMV?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom