intro to my new toy/project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone, thought I would introduce myself, couldn't find a specific location so ill start my build thread here aswell, well I just picked up an 87 lwb samurai, been after one for a while now and there hard to come accross up here (ontario, canada) got her for 800$, needs some tlc as they all do, going to focus on getting it all sealed up good painted, and cleaned up and close to oem inside. She sits on a chevy frame with chev small block (305) chev tranny and axles, it is pretty well only a samurai body, dont got good pics but ill update probably after every weekend or so, its going to be a slow start, starting to get cold and im sealing up thw barn to retain heat when wrenching away.

ForumRunner_20121016_175141.jpg

ForumRunner_20121016_175141.jpg

I had got around to stripping some of the truck down, had company so couldnt do as much as I had wanted on the weekend, going to take whole truck(body) down to bare metal, prime and fix what ever needs attention, quarters are on the way and everyday im brainstorming how to fix the rest..tops of what ill call the bed rails are kinda ruff and have way to many holes drilled from previous owners so im going to get some thin wall tube cut it in half and replace both sides. I want the body as best as I can get it as I plan on keeping this.for a while and dumping come coin into it. Got some crap pics but ill get a few everyweekend.

ForumRunner_20121024_164700.jpg

Just put rear seat in to be more comfortable while working inside the truck.

ForumRunner_20121024_164641.jpg

ForumRunner_20121024_164641.jpg

ForumRunner_20121024_164700.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom