Intro: 2004 GX470 in Berkeley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
About to purchase a 2004 GX470 from a family friend this week. $8000, 70K miles, non nav, looks to be in great condition. Family Friend has business abroad every other month, so he only drives it when he's in town. Car is garaged otherwise. (He is going to get a 2021 GX to replace it.) The car is being taken to the local Lexus dealership for a check tomorrow, and my Dad is going to have everything that needs to be serviced completed. (He lives in Oklahoma, and will be shipping the car to me). Since this is a 2004, I would like to upgrade the tech first. I have read up on the phoenix tablet, but that seems too buggy for me at this point, and will likely just go with an nav screen head unit. I also would be interested in backup cam, or 360 view if theres a decent aftermarket system out there. Any recommendations or links that could help point me in the right direction for upgrading the tech would be greatly appreciated. Excited to be a part of the club!
IMG-2660.JPG
IMG-0219.JPEG

damn gx white with grey interior... with 70k. honestly i would flip it on bat for $18,000...then go and buy one with 200k and build it for free.

Great score.
Thanks! The more I research, the more I feel like I might be "stealing" this car from our friend. I have contemplated flipping it as well. You think I could get $18,000 for it?

$8000 dood? Are you kidding me. White on grey interior is arguably the most desirable color combo too. You could flip it for close to double with no effort. I’ll give you $15k for it right now. Let me know.

$8000 dood? Are you kidding me. White on grey interior is arguably the most desirable color combo too. You could flip it for close to double with no effort. I’ll give you $15k for it right now. Let me know.
Ha! Appreciate the sentiment. We're buying this to replace our LS460, and will be our only car as we live in a pretty urban area. Any mods will be relatively minimal, b/c it has to be a daily driver too. Unless the wife hates it, we'll be keeping it, but if she does, I'll post it on here first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom