Interior light cover? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone make a replacement?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448072058.522231.jpg

I fixed the switch this morning and put in a new LED bulb but it has never had the cover. 1975 FJ45

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for the offer, I wonder what shopping would be for something that small to NZ

Trucks are cheaper out here, but shipping replacement parts from OZ and the U.S. hurts the bank balance

Sent from my iPhone
USPS First Class International is $12 USD. However, it definitely takes it sweet time.

USPS First Class International is $12 USD. However, it definitely takes it sweet time.

Yea, thanks again but will give it a miss, last time I used that shipping it took a month to get out here. I am putting a parts list together to order so will do a bulk lot from OZ

:bang: Not only do they list it fitting only to 3/69 which follows Toyota's lead when the dome lights was in early FJ40s they list it as one size fit all. Pre 75 was a completely different dome light.

If you weren't half a world away, I'd give you this 3D-printed version for the cost of shipping...

View attachment 1165288 View attachment 1165289 View attachment 1165290

Can you make the 82 and later model that has door/off/on molded into the lens?

My bad. Lens is not available.

The entire assembly is available. But it is stupid cheap. About $50 with harness.

The entire assembly is available. But it is stupid cheap. About $50 with harness.

Yea, found that this morning. Will probably end up getting that as the stork for my switch is broken

Sent from my iPhone

Curious what dates they list it available for? 1/75 to ? Not sure what month the 82 model started but those had the door switch. Believe those are NLA but if they are I would order a couple from you.

:bang: Not only do they list it fitting only to 3/69 which follows Toyota's lead when the dome lights was in early FJ40s they list it as one size fit all. Pre 75 was a completely different dome light.
Can you make the 82 and later model that has door/off/on molded into the lens?

Even the latest 40-series vehicle is now almost 30 years old as you know John. So a big company like All Four x 4 Spares can't possibly match the knowledge that we have here on this board concerning all the individual parts. (In fact I bet they often go here for research purposes when they experience problems.)

At least with All Fourx4 Spares I believe that if they were to send you the wrong part through their own mistake (when they had been fully informed by the customer regarding the vehicle details and exactly what part was wanted) that they'd put it right and ensure you weren't out-of-pocket.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom