Info on joining

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is the joining/membership info on the website accurate? I'm about to print off an application, and mail it in.

Just wanted to make sure to avoid delays. :)

Hmmm, yeah that's a good question! Hold off mailing for a day or two, and let me make sure that address is correct. I'll post here as soon as I find out.
 
Update on joining RLC

Is the joining/membership info on the website accurate? I'm about to print off an application, and mail it in.

Just wanted to make sure to avoid delays. :)

The preferred options at the moment are:
a) Mail application forms to
RLC
c/o Gary Clough
4500 Burrow Drive
North Little Rock, AR 72116

b) give it a few days until we can add a Paypal option, after which you should be able to do the whole thing online.
 
Back
Top Bottom