Indy North Side Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Josey1972

SILVER Star
Threads
Wednesday the 28th at West Fork Whiskey in Westfield at 7pm. Bring your spit shined overlander or your beat up 40 or anything in between to show off. Eat some food and hang out for while. PM me with questions.

Is Clint or Carl coming?
Id say no. Both are not wheeling anymore. I own Clints 40 now. Clint drives a Tundra as a daily but not sure of Carl. Carls been building mass quantity parts for SxS. If some of you guys from those days wanted to come Id be happy to try getting them to come. I know Clint said he’d at least try to stop by for the evening if the Hoedown happens. Ron is still living in the city and drives his white 80. I plan to do more get together‘s so maybe we can get them to come. I also know a couple of the Hoosier Cruisers from Evansville were at the Great Smokey Round Up a week or two ago (40 and a nephew in a 60). .

Last edited:
Last weekend down in Yellowwood State Forest.

IMG_3508.jpeg

Always had fun with the Hoosier crew. I'm happy you have Clint's 40. It was one I loved.
I've been Cruiser-less for a few years now and kinda miss them. Mt off roading consists of mall crawling as of late since I went to a 4Runner.
Want to wish all of you guys the best. I have some fun memories.
Ask Clint about the midget stripper

Always had fun with the Hoosier crew. I'm happy you have Clint's 40. It was one I loved.
I've been Cruiser-less for a few years now and kinda miss them. Mt off roading consists of mall crawling as of late since I went to a 4Runner.
Want to wish all of you guys the best. I have some fun memories.
Ask Clint about the midget stripper
We dont worry about that kind of thing. Come with whatever you want. As you know Badlands has something for everyone. We have had stock 4Runners, Tundras, an occasional Jeep joins us. A 60's vintage Rover, a proper old school Discovery 2 door... Most of the group are into Toyotas but more in a car camping, gravel road mindset. I like that too but also own a non-street legal truck for the harder stuff. I'm one of few who likes to go out for that. But I'm game for gravel runs and camping as well. If you are on Facebook check out Indiana Land Cruisers or feel free to Pm me. I will make sure to keep up postings of happenings here as well.

A few photos of the meet up. The silver 60 ran from Carmel to the tip of Baja last year. The 200 series is all decked out with the latest trick stuff. In there you'll see my 40.

IMG_3550.jpeg
IMG_3548.jpeg
IMG_3547.jpeg
IMG_3543.jpeg
IMG_3540.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom