Wanted In need of a factory Skid Plate. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a rust free front factory skid plate they want to get rid of for my LX? Can't find one. Can't find one in the classified section either.

Anyway, thanks for looking.

I have one off my 99 LC. It does have some very light surface rust, but thats easily treatable. It is missing the oil filter cover though.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

I am willing to ship. I would assume the 1999 LC and 2006 LX would accept the same skip plate. If someone can verify that I would feel much more comfortable selling it knowing there is no question that it will work.

51410-60020 is the part number for both 1999 and 2006 LCs, appears to be the same number for Lexus.

The part number if I'm correct is 5141060020 for a 99 and 06 LC , same for 99 and 06 LX. Lets talk. My zip is 35806.

Shoot me a PM and we can discuss details.

~$400 will get you a Slee or ARB skid plate vs. the OEM "splash shield"

I realize this is an old post but I'm also looking for an OEM skid plate for my 2005 LX. Hoping someone has upgraded their skid plate and still has the original. Let me know, thanks! Tom

Been a couple of years since this post was active… but I’m looking for a factory skid plate for my ‘06 LX. Anyone with one laying around?

I’ve looked at the ASFIR option, but currently it’s around $280 plus shipping.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom