In Flagstaff tonight, anyone want to have a beer? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Currently at GC Brewery. On my way to Moab and thought I would stop in flag and overnight it. Text me at 501-772-6109 if you want to grab a beer or can suggest a great spot to pitch the swag.

Jason

I just saw this, bummer.. How long are you in Moab for? I am heading there Wednesday

Sorry to have missed you, Jason. I hope the beer was tasty!

And here I was having a beer nearby last evening but didn't see this. Sorry to have missed you.

I just saw this, bummer.. How long are you in Moab for? I am heading there Wednesday
Ill be here until Saturday. Gunna be splitting time between MTB and 4WD. Let me know if are going to explore the arear a bit

And here I was having a beer nearby last evening but didn't see this. Sorry to have missed you.
I may have seen your rig parked down by Dark Skies!

Ill be here until Saturday. Gunna be splitting time between MTB and 4WD. Let me know if are going to explore the arear a bit
I will be getting there Wednesday afternoon. We don’t have a solid plan yet, but will be doing trails/exploring every day. We are going to camp up north of arches. I’ll send you a text 👍

I will be getting there Wednesday afternoon. We don’t have a solid plan yet, but will be doing trails/exploring every day. We are going to camp up north of arches. I’ll send you a text 👍
I am doing g a day in Arches Thursday and may be committed to ride MTB on Friday, but shoot me a message and I will check back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom