Importing Mitsubishi Delica from Japan..?? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Patineto

"Clueless" fourwheel rabbit
Threads
Website
patineto.smugmug.com
i no nothing about the topic..

Only that the legality imported to the USA are about $10.000, the Canadians about $5000

And I imagine the japanese will be very well taken care because the super strict rules..

School me please..

Nobody....??

The two are Japanese how different market can it be..

Any links to japaneses sellers to give me a ball park figure out quality and prices..

The reason the ones from Canada are cheaper is because they could be imported after 15 years so the 25 year old ones have probably spent a few winters on Canadian roads. Most of the ones for sale in the USA are imported directly and haven't had a winter on salted roads.

I wouldn't say anything from Japan is better taken care of. It is really no different from USA auctions except the mileage is usually lower because it is expensive to drive there.

The auction prices are available to the public and they are usually a fraction of the price of an imported one but when you add in all the fees, customs, shipping, and maintenance they approach the price of an imported one. You never know what you are getting based on an auction sheet so sometimes the vehicle is the same, much better, or worse. So importing is more of a gamble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom