Importing Mitsubishi Delica from Japan..??

Discussion in 'Importing' started by Patineto, Jan 26, 2017.

1. Patineto

Patineto "Clueless" fourwheel rabbit

i no nothing about the topic..

Only that the legality imported to the USA are about $10.000, the Canadians about $5000

And I imagine the japanese will be very well taken care because the super strict rules..

School me please..

2. Patineto

Patineto "Clueless" fourwheel rabbit

Nobody....??

The two are Japanese how different market can it be..

Any links to japaneses sellers to give me a ball park figure out quality and prices..

3. LN106

LN106

Media:
    The reason the ones from Canada are cheaper is because they could be imported after 15 years so the 25 year old ones have probably spent a few winters on Canadian roads. Most of the ones for sale in the USA are imported directly and haven't had a winter on salted roads.

I wouldn't say anything from Japan is better taken care of. It is really no different from USA auctions except the mileage is usually lower because it is expensive to drive there.

The auction prices are available to the public and they are usually a fraction of the price of an imported one but when you add in all the fees, customs, shipping, and maintenance they approach the price of an imported one. You never know what you are getting based on an auction sheet so sometimes the vehicle is the same, much better, or worse. So importing is more of a gamble.

4. Didier Aubin

Didier Aubin

Hi, here is the verified Japanese platform that I had experiences in purchasing & importing Japanese used cars (https://carfromjapan.com/cheap-used-cars-for-sale). You can contact them to receive supports and guidelines, they are very active in communication.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.