I'm confused... (1 Viewer)

Really?? The pres of my company has one as a lease and when his lease was up i was considering buying it out.

Has anyone wheeled one?

The GX470 is a great 4X4. I have wheeled mine pretty hard. With just a few mods it would keep up with most things. I am about to start my build up soon. I have KDSS which I prefer, but some think that more 4Runner parts would work best on a non-KDSS. Not a lot of aftermarket support, but it will be cool to have one of the few GX's set up to wheel hard.

TexGX

The GX470 is a great 4X4. I have wheeled mine pretty hard. With just a few mods it would keep up with most things. I am about to start my build up soon. I have KDSS which I prefer, but some think that more 4Runner parts would work best on a non-KDSS. Not a lot of aftermarket support, but it will be cool to have one of the few GX's set up to wheel hard.

TexGX
KDSS GX is a rare bird. You are lucky!

When i bought my GX, it happened that the local dealer had the truck I wanted with all the options including KDSS. It was not moving because most people did not want to pay the extra for KDSS. I got it at a great price. I love it.

TexGX

FourWheeler magazine did a project called TrialLex. You can look at thier site for all the details.

TexGX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom