I'm A New 80er!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LoveTractor said:
I close her up and trek out towards downtown and over Charleston's newest landmark The Ravenel Suspension bridge(largest in the western hemisphere :) ).

This thread is useless without pics! :flipoff2:

Nice looking ride. Congrats.

:beer:
Rookie2

P.S. Where's all the "ohhh.. you got the best color too :princess:'s... Moonglow Pearl." :D

Looks good. Now time to take it out and add some scratches. Good job on ditching the running boards already.

Rookie2 said:
This thread is useless without pics! :flipoff2:

Nice looking ride. Congrats.

:beer:
Rookie2

P.S. Where's all the "ohhh.. you got the best color too :princess:'s... Moonglow Pearl." :D
Tomorrow I'll take some pics of the new bridge. It's amazing. This should tide you over:http://bridge.mgnetwork.com/index.cfm?SiteID=cbd&packageid=83
Did Toyota really call it "Moonglow Pearl?" It's frickin' white! Oh well. Whatever sells. I bought it. :flipoff2:
I stand corrected. My color code is 045. White. It ain't Moonglow Pearl. Didn't know any better.

mooker82 said:
Looks good. Now time to take it out and add some scratches. Good job on ditching the running boards already.
Thank ya', sir. I'm getting ready to go to town on baselineing everything and bring her current maintenance-wise. Fluids(M1), belts, dist. cap, rotor, o-ring, wires, plugs. pcv valve, grommets, valve cover gasket(little seepage), EGR and blue modulator(for 401 code), O sensor, fuel filter, thermostat, front(and possibly rear)wheel bearings, coolant flush to red, etc...(Am I forgetting anything?) Maybe even the PHH. Considering the plug wires say 1995 and the O-Ring is leaking like a sieve (yeah, I understand now. :eek: ), I'm not taking any chances. You're welcome to come on over and we can make it a wrenchin' party. :cheers:

Last edited:
Thank ya', sir. I'm getting ready to go to town on baselineing everything and bring her current maintenance-wise. Fluids(M1), belts, dist. cap, rotor, o-ring, wires, plugs. pcv valve, grommets, valve cover gasket(little seepage), EGR and blue modulator(for 401 code), O sensor, fuel filter, thermostat, front(and possibly rear)wheel bearings, coolant flush to red, etc...(Am I forgetting anything?) Maybe even the PHH. Considering the plug wires say 1995 and the O-Ring is leaking like a sieve (yeah, I understand now. :eek: ), I'm not taking any chances. You're welcome to come on over and we can make it a wrenchin' party. :cheers:[/QUOTE]

If you need a hand PM me. Sounds like you have a good bit of work to do. Ill be doing my fan clutch, tranny fluid, coolant flush, belts and a small tune up on Wed. Mine did not enjoy this weekends hot weather with the AC on and climbing the new bridge. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom