Bug: IH8MUD Merchandise Store - Checkout not Functional (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GLTHFJ60

Rum Runnin'
SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys, I'm trying to buy some window stickers through the IH8MUD store and regardless of browser/cache/cookie settings, I get an error from PayPal after clicking the "Add to Cart" button, stating "PayPal cannot process this transaction because of a problem with the seller's website...".

What can I do to help fix this?

Thanks!

ih8mud_error.JPG

You are the 2nd to note an issue, but we are getting other orders through just fine...

thanks for the screen shot - will mess with it later today (previous attempts showed no issues...strange...)

You are the 2nd to note an issue, but we are getting other orders through just fine...

thanks for the screen shot - will mess with it later today (previous attempts showed no issues...strange...)

Not a problem! If it helps, I tried both regular and incognito modes of the latest Firefox and Chrome on my Windows 7 machine. I clicked "Add to Cart" for the white "8-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ Vinyl Window Sticker" to trigger the problem. Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help.

Thanks Woody!

The dropdown for the black or white cut vinyl stickers was not working...adjusted to two separate buttons, and fixed an inconsistency with the paypal email addy used...should be fine now.

Thanks for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom