ignition staying on. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Im as new and green as could be when it comes to this so use small words and talk nice please :^) haha anyways i just got a 93 fzj80 and i love it. She got a few issues but shes a beast. Im currently working on trying to find a solution to my battery drain. After i shut the engine down and take the key out of the ignition, after about 30 seconds i hear 4 rapid beeps 3 times and then it stops. Maybe its a door sensor ? Maybe im dumb and doing something wrong ? Who knows. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

No. The sunroof slide does not work and the tilt moves but not visibly. Meaning i can hear the gears turning for a second but nothing after that.
Not sure by year but there is a “moon roof reminder buzzer” that iirc beeps 4-5 times if it’s not shut

Not sure by year but there is a “moon roof reminder buzzer” that iirc beeps 4-5 times if it’s not shut
I wouldnt be surprised if that was it. The cars been sitting for a few years so i got my work cut out for me. Thanks for the input man i really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom