If you're the praying type (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mauser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Please say one for my family. Fixing to get hit by the hurricane. I'm just a little scared.

Will do. I hope it fizzles out and doesn't cause too much trouble for you.

Thsnks guys. I'm pretty sure we are fine now. I should have quit watching the news last night.

Hurricanes can be terrible, but every once in a while, things may get overhyped by the news.

We're hoping for the best for your family, and please keep us posted.

We are good. Just a little rain and wind. Where I was it wasn't much worse than a good Autumn storm. The hurricane is still going. Keep the people in Georgia in your prayers .

Glad to hear you are outside the bullseye - we will hope for the best for the folks in Georgia.

I've got some friends in Ft. Walton Beach and they got some good wind and rain but nothing too severe. So hopefully you were far enough away from the worst hit (Panama City?) to not get it too bad.

We are west of Panama City in Miramar Beach. There was a lot of wind and a few big gusts, but really nothing bad. There are a lot of sticks and leaves everywhere still. Not too many big branches though.

Thank all of you. I really do believe in the power of prayer and I am sure that is what kept my family safe.

Made it home yesterday. We really did dodge a bullet there. At one point it was looking like the hurricane was headed right at us, we were really lucky it made that sharp turn to the east.

There were a lot of people that werent lucky at all. A lot of people lost everything. What you see on T.V. is only a taste of what happened there. Please keep the people hurt by this in your thoughts. A lot of folks now have nothing. If you can please send a little cash their way. I know there are plenty that can use it.

Thank all of you. I really do believe in the power of prayer and I am sure that is what kept my family safe.

Made it home yesterday. We really did dodge a bullet there. At one point it was looking like the hurricane was headed right at us, we were really lucky it made that sharp turn to the east.

There were a lot of people that werent lucky at all. A lot of people lost everything. What you see on T.V. is only a taste of what happened there. Please keep the people hurt by this in your thoughts. A lot of folks now have nothing. If you can please send a little cash their way. I know there are plenty that can use it.

I'm glad you and your family are safe. My thoughts and prayers are with your community. ~Cheryl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom